Summer wedding in Andratx
Jo and Paul came to me for their wedding photography because they were drawn in by my natural and relaxed approach.
The getting ready, reception, dinner and dancing all took place at Villa Italia in Port Andratx with the ceremony taking place at the Santa Maria church in Andratx. The vibe was glamorous yet relaxed, with the groom and groomsmen arriving on vintage Vespa’s and the bride was driven by one of her best friends.
After the ceremony I took the bride and groom down onto the rock on Port Andratx for their couple shoot at sunset – this is my absolute favourite time for portraits as the light is just incredible!!
As always, the food and service at Villa Italia was wonderful and all the guests definitely seemed to enjoy themselves.
A big shout out to Jo and Paul’s wedding suppliers!
- dress: www.kennethwinston.com
- flowers: http://oliviaalexandraflowers.com
- venue/food: http://www.hotelvillaitalia.com
- suit: http://www.baumlerdublin.com
- live music: http://femalepianistsinger.com
- DJ: https://www.facebook.com/diablov.dj/
If you’re planning your wedding and looking for a wedding photographer I’d love to hear from you!